Tuesday, December 15, 2015

New Direction

Life is very full!  I haven't the time to create art with my work schedule, my responsibilities as a full time student and of course full time mama.  As such, my etsty shop has sadly toppled off my list of priorities.  I will still consider special requests, such as a recent request for a custom dream catcher, but I can't guarantee that I will have the time and I might eventually close Erda's Fountain for good.

Although I haven't been creating art lately, I have been tapping into my creativity through the form of writing.  I was inspired to keep writing when I discovered that my memoir vignette was accepted for publication (more on that later) and through the encouragement of my course instructors this past term. 

So.... I will be starting a blog dedicated to my writing.  I will keep you updated, but will most likely start this new blog sometime next month, around the same time that this two volume book will be published.  I am not sure which volume will house my own tale, but I will let you know when I do.  Look for it on amazon sometime in January, 2016. 



No comments:

Post a Comment