Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Firebird Sacred Talisman


After all the rain and cloudy weather, I felt an intense need for fire energy, and so I created a sacred talisman.  I call this "The Firebird Sacred Talisman."  This is a versatile piece of jewlery which can be worn as a crown, a necklace, wrapped as a bracelet or anklet or tied around the waist. Really the possibilities are endless.  I created this piece while meditating on the myth's of the firebird/phoenix and the meaning of colours and stones.  I have wrapped a 100% silk reclaimed ribbon in a beautiful shade of persimon orange/red around a brown suede cord.  At the centre is a carnelian gemstone in the shape of a warrior sphere (or a leaf) surrounded by scarlet red seed beads.  This talisman brings warmth, passion, focused energy and confidence.  Blessed be!
www.etsy.com/shop/TheAcornCabinet

No comments:

Post a Comment