Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Idea for new earth medicine

I have had this idea for awhile, but have begun to form more ideas in the past few days.  I have been making birch bark pouches/medicine bags for awhile now and thought I could expand on the idea and create custom talisman bags.  I will post this on my etsy store soon, but am still sketching and dreaming.  The idea thus far is for people to convo me about the purpose of the talisman/treasure pouch/medicine bag.  I will meditate on the person it is for and walk in the woods picking up little woodland treasures to fill the bag with.  This could be acorns, feathers, rocks, pine cones, etc. These woodland treasure pouches will be charged with healing reiki before I send them on.  These little charm bags can be worn as a necklace or carried in a pocket.
Please contact me on etsy or comment on here if you would be interested.

www.etsy.com/shop/TheAcornCabinet

Blessed be!

No comments:

Post a Comment