Wednesday, December 19, 2012

New Etsy Shop

I started a new etsy shop.  I have found that although I adore creating art, in doing so I somehow seem to lose my spirituality. I wanted to somehow separate my art/crafts from my magical items/talismans and so Where The Bracken Grows was born.  Immediately I felt a sort of fullness..of my spirit's return! I feel my magical, inner goddess has returned!  Perhaps spellwork and magic can become part of my daily routine again.  I set up altar space and through doing so I am reminded to meditate, to connect with my animal totems/spirit guides and my ancestral beings.  I have started reading the runes again and I am even hoping to start my reiki practice finally.  It's amazing how one small change can lead to so much!
Check out my new shop here!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/WhereTheBrackenGrows?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment