Friday, January 11, 2013

Winter Magic



This is the magical view outside my window.  I feel so very blessed to witness the beauty of winter.  Sometimes I feel so very isolated during the winter months, but I am reminded that it is the time of the year when the goddess slumbers and we must look within and find our dreams. I have many ideas and lots of creative energy, perhaps more so during the winter months as there are less distractions.  In the summer months I am constantly distracted by something I wish to see in nature, such as a butterfly or a leaf, or a wild animal.  When it is so very cold outside, I prefer to hibernate with my hot cup of tea or stew, a nice roaring fire and focus on listening to my own inner being.  However, it is important to look up from time to time, otherwise I would have missed the beautiful scene I have just revealed in these photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment