Wednesday, January 16, 2013

These pictures represent my day today.  I am working on many projects, but the one I am most excited about involves the crafting of birds nests.  The garden twine was a Yule gift from my mum, and I am hoping to somehow incorporate it into the designs for the nests. 
The second photo is a bit eerie, as I had just changed the sheets and laid out the green quilt which was handmade by my almost mother-in-law when we got a phone message saying she is in the hospital. The next photo was a reminder to count my blessings and stay focused on the positive. It was such a beautiful feeling to write in the snow and to take photographs.  The last three photographs deal specifically with my etsy shops. I left many of my smaller dream catchers and birds nests in the branches of trees around town.  If you are fortunate enough to find them, by all means keep them if you feel so inclined, or gift them to a friend, or leave them for the trees.  But please share, share, share.  Tell others about The Acorn Cabinet and Where The Bracken Grows.  I would be so very happy to get this business going..full speed ahead so that I can remain home with my son.  These photo's represent my day.  And what about yours?






No comments:

Post a Comment